Swansea University Libraries & Archives
Richard Burton Archives
Ref NoDC2
TitleRecords of Seven Sisters Rugby Club
DescriptionThis collection includes minute books and financial records of Seven Sisters Rugby Club during mid to late twentieth century. Also in the collection are records of membership and financial records of the club bar which additionally operated as a social club.

Accessible to all researchers by appointment. Items within this collection containing information on named individuals may be restricted in accordance with the Data Protection Act. Contact the Repository for further details.
Date1938-1996
Person_CodeCN1481
Place_CodeANW/PLACE/1810
Extent3 boxes
AdminHistorySeven Sisters Rugby Club was founded in 1897 in the south Wales coalfield, and is an affiliated rugby union club of the WRU. The village is located in the Dulais Valley, 10 miles north-east of Neath. The rugby club drew its name from the six sisters and daughter of local coal owner, Evan Evans-Bevan. Seven Sisters RFC was originally the colliery team.
AccessConditionsAccessible to all researchers by appointment. Items within this collection containing information on named individuals may be restricted in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
LanguageEnglish
Persons
CodePersonNameDates
CN1481Seven Sisters R.F.C.
Places
CodeSet
ANW/PLACE/1810Seven Sisters/Wales
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019